News & Events
Eli Snider will be with us on Sunday, January 31th.
Below is a short bio.
- Eli is full time student at Meadville Lombard Theological School in Chicago and is in Preliminary Fellowship for ministry with the Unitarian Universalist Association.
- Prior to ministry, Eli worked for a marketing firm and lived in San Diego, where he met his wife Caitlin and earned an MBA at the University of California San Diego.
- Two years ago, he moved back to his hometown of Spokane and lives there now with his wife and his newborn son Jude. While in Spokane, Eli has been involved with World Relief, a refugee placement agency, and has served as a hospital chaplain at Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center.
- He is currently a Learning Fellow at the online Church of the Larger Fellowship, where he occasionally leads worship. He is also currently helping to launch and run the UUA’s Religious Innovators Network.
- If all goes to plan, Eli will complete his Master of Divinity program and enter the ordained ministry this year.